Easy to Apply
To apply for your loan online, click here.
You may also fax your application to 302-678-4391, or call 302-678-8000 from
Kent County, 302-322-4230 from New Castle, or toll free at 888-818-3328 during
regular business hours to have a friendly Credit Union representative take your
information over the phone.
Dover Federal offers several easy-to-use payment methods:
- Through automatic deduction from your Dover Federal Checking Account
- By mail
- Through our automated teller, Maxine 302-678-8024 or 800-818-3328.
- Through the My Account
- In person at any Dover Federal branch office
- Through Payroll Deduction, allows you the ease and convenience of setting aside a certain
amount each pay period to be deposited to the account(s) of your choice at Dover Federal.
To enroll in Payroll Deduction, provide the following information to your employer:
- DFCU Routing/Transit Number 231176648
- Member Number from your membership card
- Select either your savings or checking account for the deposit