Be a Part of the Credit Union Difference
Interested in joining our team? We are always looking for great people to serve our members. At Dover Federal Credit Union, we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to providing competitive wages, excellent benefits, a friendly work environment, and opportunities for growth.
Health and Well-Being
- Health Insurance: Full-time employees are eligible after 60 days of employment for medical, dental, and vision insurance. Dover Federal Credit Union pays 85% of premiums and employees pay 15%. This is for employee-only coverage. Additional coverage for dependents, spouse, and family is paid 100% by employee.
- Group Life & Disability: Full-time employees are eligible after 90 days of employment and Dover Federal Credit Union pays for 100% of the premium.
- Blood Bank Membership: Full-time and part-time/peak employees are eligible for this benefit. Dover Federal Credit Union pays the full amount of the sign-up fee for qualified employees each year in January.
As an employee of Dover Federal Credit Union, we can assist you in saving for retirement with a 401(k) plan. Qualified employees (full-time and part-time/peak employees who work at least 1,000 hours per year) may make pre-tax contributions and the Credit Union will match employee contributions up to 3%.
Dover Federal employees enjoy ten paid holidays each year including:
Paid Time Off
Qualified full-time employees at Dover Federal Credit Union begin accruing paid time off after 90 days of employment according to the following schedule:
- Year one: 1 day for each full month after initial 90 days of employment
- Year two through four: 17 days
- Year five through nine: 22 days
- Year ten through fourteen: 27 days
- Year fifteen and beyond: 32 days
Full-time employees at Dover Federal Credit Union are eligible for up to $3,000 per year for educational expenses. Part-time/peak employees may qualify for the Governor's Workforce Grant to pay for educational expenses.
Flexible Spending Account
All Dover Federal Credit Union employees may take advantage of a Flexible Spending Account, which allows for pre-tax deductions for child care, out of pocket medical expenses, and dependent care. Employees must enroll for the Flexible Spending Account during the open enrollment period.
Dover Federal Credit Union also provides time off for jury duty, funeral leave (immediate family only), and military reserve training. A full description of benefits is outlined in the policy manual. For further details, contact the Human Resource Department.
To apply for a position at Dover Federal download an Application For Employment here. Please fill out the application and either fax, mail, or bring in the application to any Dover Federal branch location or to our Corporate Center.
To see our locations, click here.
To fax an application, dial 302-678-8037. To mail an application, please address to: Attn: Heather Shupe, Dover Federal Credit Union, 1075 Silver Lake Blvd., Dover, DE 19904.
Part Time Teller
Dover Federal Credit Union is seeking PT dynamic individuals to perform a variety of duties and responsibilities relating to all phases of the Teller department.
This valuable team member should possess the following core competencies in relation to the attached job description:
- Professionalism while working under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to cultivate productive working relationships;
- Relationship builder with team members;
- Skill in verbal communication;
- Knowledge of financial, mathematical, and cash handling;
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail;
- Respect for confidentiality and high ethical standards;
- Remain effective and maintain a positive attitude during times of change and stress, and view change as an opportunity for improvement;
- Organized-ability to prioritize independently.
Drop by any of our branches or click to open the Employment Application. Complete the highlighted areas, print, and send to: Attn: HR, Dover Federal CU 1075 Silver Lake Blvd. Dover, DE 19904. Note: Please complete the application and print before saving to your computer. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Description Form