Receive your next available Member and/or Credit Card Statement, Tax Form(s), Certificate Maturity, Delinquency, and Billing Notices Electronically!
1. Click on "LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT" to enter your Home Banking site and continue the enrollment process
2. In the Home Banking site:
- Click the Accounts tab
- Click on eStatements
- Click on view eStatements
- Enter you email address and click "I Agree" to receive electronic notices and statements
We will notify you via email when your statement/tax form and/or notices are ready for viewing.
1. To successfully access your electronic documents, click on the link below or copy and paste it in your web browser (url field) to be directed to the minimum requirements and test page, www.mystatement.org/testdrive
- Online Banking Access
- Active Email Account
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac® OS X
- One of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer™ v8.x, v9.x
- Mozilla Firefox® v6.x, v7.x
- Safari® v5.x
- Google Chrome™ v9.x
- Adobe® Reader® v9.4.x, v10.x
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free software download that allows you to view, navigate, search, digitally sign, verify, collaborate, and print PDF files. Click here to download from Adobe's website.
Note: The above link has been provided as a courtesy and not an endorsement by this financial institution. Please refer to the Adobe Acrobat hardware requirements listed on their site to determine your computer hardware compatibility with the Adobe Acrobat software.
Click the "I Agree" button to confirm you meet the minimum requirements and proceed with the testing process.
2. If your testing is successful, you will receive a pop-up that says "Congratulations"
3. Close the "Congratulations" pop up and return to this page
Contact our Member Service Department at 302-678-8000, 888-818-3328, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience problems with the testing process or if you have any questions.
Remember to close all statements/notices pages, sign out of Home Banking, and close your browser when finished to insure that you have completely signed off and closed your account screens.
IPAD GIVEAWAY DISCLAIMER:
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open to members of Dover Federal Credit Union (“Dover Federal”), who are 18 years of age and older as of Monday, September 15, 2014. Employees, volunteers and anyone within their household of Dover Federal Credit Union and its affiliates are not eligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter by (a) signing up for eStatements within Dover Federal’s Home Banking site on www.doverfcu.com or (b) in person at any Dover Federal branch. Giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on Monday, September 15, 2014, and ends at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Saturday, September 27, 2014 (the “Entry Period”). Entries may be subject to verification prior to prize drawing.
3. PRIZE: (1) Grand Prize: iPad Air 16GB. Approximate Retail Value is $629.00.
4. ODDS: Actual odds of winning are unknown, but the estimated odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Based upon an estimate of 100 entrants, odds of winning are 1%. Odds of winning will not be increased by applying or being approved for a loan. No purchase necessary.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: No substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, and any other costs or expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be notified by Dover Federal. Prize will be available for pickup on Friday, October 3, 2014. If the winner does not contact Dover Federal within 15 calendar days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. DRAWING: Prize will be awarded in a random drawing conducted on Wednesday, October 1, 2014, by Dover Federal, from among all eligible entries received.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER/AWARDING OF PRIZE: The winner will be notified by email. We will provide written instructions to contact us and verify identity.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree to (a) abide by the Official Rules and (b) release, discharge, and hold harmless Dover Federal from and against any/all claims, losses, injuries or damages, including death, resulting from the acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize and/or participation in the Giveaway. By accepting the prize, winner agrees and consents, where legal, to the use of his/her name and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotions, and other publicity purposes in all media and on the Internet conducted by Dover Federal, and upon request, will provide such consent in writing. Dover Federal reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operations of the Sweepstakes/Giveaway. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries submitted by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Giveaway at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domains associated with the submitted email addresses. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Dover, Delaware. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND, SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Dover Federal is not responsible for any late, lost, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access of the website; any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer(s) related to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway, or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, for any reason the Giveaway cannot be conducted as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures which, in the sole opinion of Dover Federal, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Dover Federal reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway or the drawing and may conduct drawing and select a winner from among all eligible entries received for the drawing prior to the action taken. In no event will Dover Federal be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind.
Sponsored by Dover Federal Credit Union, 1075 Silver Lake Blvd., Dover, DE 19904.