Receive your next available Member and/or Credit Card Statement, Tax Form(s), Certificate Maturity, Delinquency, and Billing Notices Electronically!
1. Click on "LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT" to enter your Home Banking site and continue the enrollment process
2. In the Home Banking site:
- Click the Accounts tab
- Click on eStatements
- Click on view eStatements
- Enter you email address and click "I Agree" to receive electronic notices and statements
We will notify you via email when your statement/tax form and/or notices are ready for viewing.
1. To successfully access your electronic documents, click on the link below or copy and paste it in your web browser (url field) to be directed to the minimum requirements and test page, www.mystatement.org/testdrive
- Online Banking Access
- Active Email Account
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac® OS X
- One of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer™ v8.x, v9.x
- Mozilla Firefox® v6.x, v7.x
- Safari® v5.x
- Google Chrome™ v9.x
- Adobe® Reader® v9.4.x, v10.x
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free software download that allows you to view, navigate, search, digitally sign, verify, collaborate, and print PDF files. Click here to download from Adobe's website.
Note: The above link has been provided as a courtesy and not an endorsement by this financial institution. Please refer to the Adobe Acrobat hardware requirements listed on their site to determine your computer hardware compatibility with the Adobe Acrobat software.
Click the "I Agree" button to confirm you meet the minimum requirements and proceed with the testing process.
2. If your testing is successful, you will receive a pop-up that says "Congratulations"
3. Close the "Congratulations" pop up and return to this page