Can I Join?
You are eligible to take advantage of quality financial services at Dover Federal if you meet one of the qualifications below:
United States Military & Uniformed Services
- Military personnel of the U.S. Government with duty locations in Delaware
- Civilian employees of the U.S. Government working in Kent and Sussex County, Delaware
- Military and civilian personnel of the Delaware National Guard
- Personnel who are eligible to receive benefits from Dover Air Force Base
- Other employees and contractors who work regularly at Dover Air Force Base
- Military reserve personnel at locations in Delaware
- Members of the Civil Air Patrol in Delaware
- Persons who have retired from any of the above
Employees of Bayhealth and Dover Downs (all employees, all locations)
Other Select Groups and Organizations
Retirees and Volunteers
- If you retired from or volunteer with any of the above select groups and organizations,
you are also eligible
- You are also eligible to open accounts if any of your immediate family or household members qualify.
- Immediate family member is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent,
or grandchild. This includes step-parents, step-children, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships.
- Household is defined as persons living in the same residence, maintaining a single