Dover Federal is here to support your education and your future!
- Must be a Dover Federal member.
- Graduating high school senior or a currently enrolled undergraduate student.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale and submit an official transcript.
- Submit a written essay as detailed in the application.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student for the fall of 2015.
- Provide an acceptance letter from an accredited college or university.
Mail Applications to:
Dover Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Scholarship Committee, 1075 Silver Lake Blvd., Dover, DE 19904