External Site Notice
Am I Eligible For Membership?
Are you looking to become one of Dover Federal Credit Union's AWESOME members? Let us help you get started. You are eligible to take advantage of quality financial services at Dover Federal if you meet one of the qualifications below:
United States Military & Uniformed Services
- U.S. Government Military personnel with duty locations in Delaware
- U.S. Government civilian employees working in Kent & Sussex County, DE
- Military & civilian personnel of the Delaware National Guard
- Personnel who are eligible to receive benefits from Dover Air Force Base
- Other employees & contractors who work regularly at Dover Air Force
- Base Military reserve personnel at locations in Delaware
- Members of the Civil Air Patrol in Delaware
- Persons who have retired from any of the above
Yes, That's Me!
- Employees of Bayhealth and Dover Downs (all employees, all locations)
- Employees or members of one of our Business Partners
- Retirees from or volunteers with any of our Business Partners
See the list of our over 400 Business Partners to see if you qualify.
Yes, I Qualify!
- Immediate family members of current Dover Federal members including:
- and adoptive relationships
- Household residents (persons living in the same residence, maintaining a single economic unit) of current Dover Federal members.
Yes, I'm Family!
Friends of Bombay Hook
Those not affiliated with one of our Business Partners, or that do not have immediate family
that are connected with a Business Partner, also have the option of joining the Friends of Bombay Hook association.
As a member of Friends of Bombay Hook, you have access to enjoy the benefits associated with being part of the Dover Federal family.
Let's Get Started!
This is a great credit union. The employees are friendly and do their job well. The rates are great and the fees are low. I will never use a regular bank again!
Barbara - Hartly, DE