Be a Part of the Credit Union Difference
Interested in joining our team? We are always looking for great people to serve our members. At Dover Federal Credit Union, we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to providing competitive wages, excellent benefits, a friendly work environment, and opportunities for growth.
Community Relations Officer
The primary function of this position is to assist Dover Federal Credit Union in living out The Dover Federal Way. A key component of this service is to assume responsibility for implementing the sales strategy associated with the recruitment, acquisition, penetration, expansion and maintenance of Select Groups, that achieves membership growth and consumer and commercial product penetration as well as develops partnerships and involvement with community and charitable events in our marketplace within assigned territory.
Financial Solutions Partner - Middletown
The primary purpose of this position is to perform a broad variety of member service and teller functions such as interviewing applicants for loans and processing various loan applications; gathering background information and analyzing loan applicant's credit history; and opening new accounts.
To apply for any position at Dover Federal, complete our online Employment Application here or pick up an application at any branch location.
Complete all areas of the application and print BEFORE saving to your computer.
Send your completed application to Dover Federal Credit Union, Attn: HR, 1075 Silver Lake Blvd, Dover DE 19904; fax to 302-678-8037 or drop at any branch location.
To see our locations, click here.
DFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Health and Well-Being
- Health Insurance: Full-time employees are eligible after 60 days of employment for medical, dental, and vision insurance. Dover Federal Credit Union pays 85% of premiums and employees pay 15%. This is for employee-only coverage. Additional coverage for dependents, spouse, and family is paid 100% by employee.
- Group Life & Disability: Full-time employees are eligible after 90 days of employment and Dover Federal Credit Union pays for 100% of the premium.
- Blood Bank Membership: Full-time and part-time/peak employees are eligible for this benefit. Dover Federal Credit Union pays the full amount of the sign-up fee for qualified employees each year in January.
As an employee of Dover Federal Credit Union, we can assist you in saving for retirement with a 401(k) plan. Qualified employees (full-time and part-time/peak employees who work at least 1,000 hours per year) may make pre-tax contributions and the Credit Union will match employee contributions up to 3%.
Dover Federal employees enjoy ten paid holidays each year including:
Paid Time Off
Qualified full-time employees at Dover Federal Credit Union begin accruing paid time off after 90 days of employment according to the following schedule:
- Year one: 1 day for each full month after initial 90 days of employment
- Year two through four: 17 days
- Year five through nine: 22 days
- Year ten through fourteen: 27 days
- Year fifteen and beyond: 32 days
Full-time employees at Dover Federal Credit Union are eligible for up to $3,000 per year for educational expenses.
Flexible Spending Account
All Dover Federal Credit Union employees may take advantage of a Flexible Spending Account, which allows for pre-tax deductions for child care, out of pocket medical expenses, and dependent care. Employees must enroll for the Flexible Spending Account during the open enrollment period.
Dover Federal Credit Union also provides time off for jury duty, funeral leave (immediate family only), and military reserve training. A full description of benefits is outlined in the policy manual. For further details, contact the Human Resource Department.