Can I Join?
You are eligible to take advantage of quality financial services at Dover Federal if you meet one of the qualifications below:
United States Military & Uniformed Services
- Military personnel of the U.S. Government with
duty locations in Delaware
- Civilian employees of the U.S. Government working in
Kent and Sussex County, Delaware
- Military and civilian personnel of the Delaware National Guard
- Personnel who are eligible to receive benefits from Dover Air Force Base
- Other employees and contractors who work regularly at Dover Air Force Base
- Military reserve personnel at locations in Delaware
- Members of the Civil Air Patrol in Delaware
- Persons who have retired from any of the above
Employees of Bayhealth and Dover Downs (all employees, all locations)
Other Business Partners
- Be an employee or member of one of the more than 400 Business Partners
Retirees and Volunteers
- If you retired from or volunteer with any of the above select groups and organizations,
you are also eligible
- You are also eligible to open accounts if any of your immediate family or household members qualify.
- Immediate family member is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent,
or grandchild. This includes step-parents, step-children, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships.
- Household is defined as persons living in the same residence, maintaining a single
Let Us Help You Become A Member
- We want to insure that everyone can take advantage of our excellent accounts, loan products, and other member services.
That is why we make it easy to become a member.
If you are an employee or member of one of our Business Partners, then you are ready to open an account!
Those not affiliated with one of our Business Partners, or that do not have immediate family that are connected with a Business Partner, you can always become a member of: Friends of Bombay Hook, you are able to benefit from all that we have to offer. To make it even easier on you, we will pay your Friends of Bombay Hook membership fee.