Program For Teens, Ages 13-17
If you are 13 to 17 years old, #MyCash is a great program to help you move towards financial independence. Set up an account with Dover Federal and you can start saving for your future the easy way!
#MyCash Share Account:
- Savings Account: earn interest from the first $0.01
Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking:
- check account balances
- make transfers
- schedule payments
- locate ATMs
- All you need to open an account is $5*
- Enjoy the perks of having your own account and get yourself on the road to a strong financial future!
With as little as $50, you can open your first checking account. With NO minimum balance requirement, NO monthly fee, and surcharge-free access to 80,000 ATMs, this checking account is the perfect first step in building your financial foundation.
- MasterMoney® Debit Card available with a Share Draft Checking Account: accepted anywhere the MasterCard® logo is displayed
- Thousands of ATMs Worldwide: withdraw cash, verify balances, or transfer funds
- Popmoney®: safely send money to anyone with a U.S. bank or credit union account
Mobile Banking App
Who Can Become a #MyCash Member?
Anyone who is age 13 to 17 and has a relative (parent, grandparent, sister, brother, etc.) who is a member of Dover Federal can have a #MyCash account. A parent or other adult over the age of 18 is required as a joint owner of the account.
*A share account with a $5 minimum balance is required for membership at Dover Federal Credit Union. Members under 18 must have a parent or other adult over the age of 18 on the account. See Credit Union for details.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at 888-818-3328.
|#MyCash, Teen Program Rates||APY|
APY is Annual Percentage Yield and is accurate as of September 1, 2016. APY may change at any time as determined by the Board of Directors. Fees may reduce earnings on accounts. Penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal of funds on Share Certificates.