External Site Notice
Our Commercial Loan Diversity Program is designed to help newer, smaller businesses develop and grow.
This program is geared toward women, veterans, and minority-owned businesses* to help manage operating expenses and drive success. We can help you get there.
- Minimum $10,000 Business Credit Card or Working Capital Line of Credit
- Origination and Document Preparation fees are waived
- Resources for help with guidance for growth and success
- Financial Planning consultation for investment and retirement
- Merchant Services/Card Processing
- Must be in business for six months
- Must have verifiable income
- Business is minority owned including women, veterans, and minorities as defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Hispanic, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, and Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Minimum credit score of 640
- Money Services and Cannabis Industry businesses excluded
* Business is 51% owned, operated, controlled and managed by a woman, minority, or veteran, who are US Citizens. Minorities include Hispanic, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, and Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander as defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Credit is subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. See credit union for details.
This is a great credit union. The employees are friendly and do their job well. The rates are great and the fees are low. I will never use a regular bank again!