External Site Notice
Our Commercial Loan Diversity Program is designed to help newer, smaller businesses to develop and grow.
This program is geared toward women, veteran, and minority owned businesses* to help manage operating expenses and drive success. We can help you get there.
Benefits & Requirements:
- Must be in business for 6 months
- Must have verifiable income
- Business is minority owned including women, veterans and minorities as defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Hispanic, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, and Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Minimum $10,000 Business Credit Card or Working Capital Line of Credit
- Origination and Document Preparation fees waived
- Minimum credit score of 640
- Resources for help with guidance for growth and success
- Financial Planning consultation for investment and retirement
- Merchant Services/Card Processing
- Money Services and Cannabis Industry businesses excluded
* Business is 51% owned, operated, controlled and managed by a woman, minority, or veteran, who are US Citizens. Minorities include Hispanic, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, and Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander as defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Credit is subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. See credit union for details.
Dover Federal gave me a better rate and helped me saved hundreds of dollars! Thank You Dover Federal Credit Union!