External Site Notice
Ways to Pay Your Loan
You're a responsible borrower, so it's our job to provide you with convenient ways to pay your Dover Federal loan. Whether you prefer to pay online, over the phone, or in person, we will help you get there.
Paying From Your Dover Federal Account
Making a payment from your Dover Federal account is quick and easy!
- After logging in, select Payments
- Select type of payment (Standard or Principal Only)
- Setup payment information and select Make Payment
Note: You can set up a recurring payment to ensure that you never miss a payment.
Paying From An External Account
There are several ways to make a payment using an external account:
- Online Payment Service (If you opt to link your account, this service is free. $12.95 convenience fee per transaction if you use your debit or credit card.)
- Dover Federal Bill Pay (FREE service for all members with a checking account)
- After logging in, select Bill Pay
- Select Transfer Money and then Add External Account
- Follow instructions to add your external bank account
- Return to Transfer Money and setup payment using the account you setup
- Call us to make a payment through a representative
- Visit Your Local Branch
This is a great credit union. The employees are friendly and do their job well. The rates are great and the fees are low. I will never use a regular bank again!
Barbara - Hartly, DE