External Site Notice
Your community is our community.
At Dover Federal Credit Union, we get personal. Like you, we live here, work here and make decisions here. Giving you, our fellow community members, the most personal service while helping you achieving your financial goals is what we do.
Diversity is woven into the fabric of our community and we are committed to equality and inclusion in our business practices. Dover Federal Credit Union wants all community members to have equal access to the tools to grow and flourish financially.
Buying your first home? We will get you there. Want to improve your credit score? We will work with you to show you how you can accomplish that goal.
Regardless of where you want to go, we will help you get there.
Becoming a member is easy, and once you become one, know that you are well on your way to financial success. We will personally see to it that you get there.
Improving Your Credit Score?
We can help you map out a plan to raise your credit score to open up better financial opportunities.
Buying a Home?
We can help you find the terms and rates that meet your goals
Saving for Retirement?
Whatever your retirement dreams are, we will help you find the right investment tool.
Am I Eligible For Membership?
You are eligible to take advantage of quality financial services at Dover Federal if you meet one of the qualifications below:
United States Military & Uniformed Services
- U.S. Government Military personnel with duty locations in Delaware
- U.S. Government civilian employees working in Kent & Sussex County, DE
- Military & civilian personnel of the Delaware National Guard
- Personnel who are eligible to receive benefits from Dover Air Force Base
- Other employees & contractors who work regularly at Dover Air Force
- Base Military reserve personnel at locations in Delaware
- Members of the Civil Air Patrol in Delaware
- Persons who have retired from any of the above
Yes, That's Me!
- Immediate family members of current Dover Federal members including:
- and adoptive relationships
- Household residents (persons living in the same residence, maintaining a single economic unit) of current Dover Federal members.
Yes, I'm Family!
- Employees of Bayhealth and Dover Downs (all employees, all locations)
- Employees or members of one of our Business Partners
- Retirees from or volunteers with any of our Business Partners
See the list of our over 400 Business Partners to see if you qualify or find out more about how to become a Business Partner.
Yes, I Qualify!
Friends of Bombay Hook
Those not affiliated with one of our Business Partners, or that do not have immediate family
that are connected with a Business Partner, also have the option of joining the Friends of Bombay Hook association.
As a member of Friends of Bombay Hook, you have access to enjoy the benefits associated with being part of the Dover Federal family.
Let's Get Started!
Dover Federal gave me a better rate and helped me saved hundreds of dollars! Thank You Dover Federal Credit Union!
Ronald - Dover, DE