External Site Notice
A Message from Our CEO:
Like many others, Dover Federal Credit Union is taking your health and wellness very seriously as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread. We remain dedicated to making every effort to keep our branches sanitized to ensure your health and wellness.
With that said, we have developed a comprehensive 6 phase plan that has prepared us to serve you should this pandemic continue to spread. Our full management team is meeting on a daily basis, and is prepared to do whatever it takes to help you; our members. We have continued to test and strengthen our ability to have our employees work remotely, and are already beginning to make that transition.
As we continue to take the necessary precautions, we strongly encourage you to protect yourself and our employees by using our out of branch services such as:
Our online banking platform allows you to manage your money outside of the branch by letting you view your balance, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks through remote deposit capture and MORE!
Speak with a representative on your computer or mobile phone through our mobile chat feature.
Paper money is particularly good at capturing bacteria/viruses and is a known carrier of germs. To protect yourself, use your Dover Federal debit and credit card as much as possible.
Speak with a representative by calling (302) 678-8000.
We exist to help you get there, and that will not change during this challenging time. We thank you for being a member, and promise to do our best to help you through this.
What Are We Doing to Help Our Members?
We understand that the rapidly-evolving COVID-19 situation poses unique challenges for our members when it comes to making your monthly payments and dealing with the stress of being out of work. Dover Federal is committed to helping our members get there and we are here to assist you in this time. Should you need assistance, we have developed a couple of options based on your situation and needs.
- 90 Days No Payment on Secured Loans - We are giving members and prospective members the option to defer their 1st payment on their new or refinanced auto loans, boat loans, RV loans, and home equity loans1. We understand that money is tight and want to ensure that you have time to collect your finances before paying your first payment.(Click Here to Apply Now)
- Emergency Loan - We designed an up to 36 month term personal loan product that allows you to borrow up to your gross pay for the next two months. This loan will be 0% APR* for 6 months, and then will adjust to 9% APR* for the remaining term. (Click Here to Apply Now)
- Skip Payments/Loan Extensions - Should you run into issues with making your Dover Federal loan payment or find that you need assistance, you are able to call us at (302) 678-8000 or you can email our Member Solutions Department and they will help you get there.
- Business Loans - We will proactively help our business members who are being adversely affected by the pandemic.
- No Penalty on Early CD Draws - We will waive all fees on CDs for those who are affected by the pandemic and need the funds that they currently have locked into a certificate.
We hope you and your loved ones are safe and remain in good health during this unprecedented time, and as always, we are here to help you.
Pandemic Hours Of Operation
As of 8/3, our hours of operation are back to our normal pre-pandemic hours.
Monday - Thursday:
9AM - 5PM
10AM - 5PM
9AM - 6PM
9AM - 12PM
Call Center Hours:
Monday - Friday:
9AM - 6PM
9AM - 1PM
Making An In-Person Appointment
We understand that banking by phone or online is not 100% possible for all of our members, so we will also be meeting with members by appointment:
PLEASE NOTE that these appointments are intended for matters that can only be handled in a branch. If our staff believes they can help you over the phone or through the drive thru, they will contact you to let you know. Please understand that this is being done as a safety precaution for you, and for our employees.
Tips to Avoid Fraud
We encourage you to be vigilant against scams during this time. The unfortunate truth is that the FTC has already reported that people are trying to take advantage of the fear and uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic. To keep yourself safe, and to stay ahead of the scams, here are a few tips to stay safe and avoid scams during this time:
- Visit our online security center - Learn more about current trends in the world of data security.
- Stay up to date with trustworthy information - Keep yourself safe by visiting pages such as the Federal Trade Commission, Centers for Disease Control and The Delaware Division of Public Health (Delaware Health and Social Services).
- Avoid clicking on links in emails - Clicking on a malicious link in an email can download a virus onto your computer or lead you to a webpage designed to trick you into providing sensitive information.
- Stay away from vaccination offers - The FTC is warning consumers to stay away from online vaccination offers. Avoid buying any prescription or over-the-counter products from any online source.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loans are subject to credit approval. This is a step rate personal loan with 0% APR to 9% APR after 6 months but payments remain constant throughout the term of the loan. Membership requirements apply. Member must have direct deposit with the credit union to qualify. 1 Loans are subject to credit approval. Rate may vary based on credit, term, and value. This offer is valid for applications taken on/after March 23, 2020. Membership requirements apply. All rates are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply. See credit union for details.
Dover Federal gave me a better rate and helped me saved hundreds of dollars! Thank You Dover Federal Credit Union!
Ronald - Dover, DE