External Site Notice
Send money securely and fast with a wire transfer. Funds can be transferred to and from your Dover Federal Credit Union account by following the information below. A fee does apply to outgoing wires, so please review our fee schedule for the most up-to-date amounts.
To initiate a wire transfer, please either visit a branch or call our Member Service Center.
Outgoing Wire Transfers
Outgoing Wire Information Needed
Please have the following on hand before requesting your wire:
- Wire routing number of the receiving financial institution
- Account number at the receiving financial institution
- Name and address of the recipient at the receiving financial institution
- Amount of money being sent
Please be sure to refer to the receiving financial institutions for their incoming wire instructions.
Incoming Wire Transfers
Incoming Wire Information Needed
You will need to provide the following to the sending financial institution:
- Dover Federal Credit Union's routing number: 231176648
- Your Dover Federal membership number for funds going to savings or your MICR# for funds going to checking
- Your name and address
- Amount of money you'll be receiving
Location of Routing and MICR numbers on a check:
MICR number used is an example and not valid.
Fees may apply. See credit union for details.
Dover Federal gave me a better rate and helped me saved hundreds of dollars! Thank You Dover Federal Credit Union!